2.29.2012

Off to Dubai baby...


Hiya, I'm very lucky that tomorrow I'm off to dubai!!!! I can't wait its one of my favourite places in the world. Its amazing for shopping and going out, it has some stunning bars and restaurants! A few of my fav bars are bubba bar, Cavalli bar and Brasti bar i will be definitely be visiting them over there weekend.


The weather in Dubai is always wonderful, never seen a cloud in the sky since i have been going there. This will be my 7th time visiting i can't get enough of the weather .....


I plan on doing a spot of shopping while I'm there, the best shopping mall is the Dubai mall! it has every shop you could possible imaging, a well as an indoor ice rink and a Aquarium, which is the biggest tank in the world! This mall is pretty impresses and definitely worth a visit....


The hotels in Dubai are world renowned for being all 5* + my personal favourite is the Westin hotel! This time I'm staying at the Hilton Residence in a 2 bed apartment...


I will take lots of photos while I'm there so i can post them when i get back, hopefully i buy lots of fab things  to share with you too....


Bon voyage........









1 comment:

Dressed4Success said...

Hi girl,

I follow you in instagram, LOVE your style and blog!! Follow me like me to you!;)

FACEBOOK
TWITTER

Dressed4Success

Clodet Illustrations

…1Kiss!*