11.02.2011

Get the look- Tweed & Leather!!!





Smoking eye- Dior pallet 
YSL lipstick - Nude 

Totally in love with this look! Think the different textures go really well together!
I recently brought a similar jacket from Zara feel its bang on trend this season. I like to pair it with either Skinny leather trousers or leather shorts like in the picture!
Really loving all the cute shirts that are in the shops with the studded collars I also purchased a cute cream one from Zara!
The classic black wedge finishes this outfit off .
I like to finish my hair off in a messy bun. Smoking dark eyes, nude lips and long lashes for your make-up is perfect!!!
  

2 comments:

Zeynep said...

Hi hony, i'm also in loce with this look like you =) Great look really!

You're also welcome to my blog !

zeynnepp.blogspot.com

Hayleycooper said...

hey,glad you like it too,i follow your blog,please follow mine!! thanks! xoxo