10.16.2011

Metallics,Hot pinks and Pastels......

 1,Revlon-928 silver dollar. 2, Sally Hansen-without a stitch. 3, Milani- jewel fx 4, Nails inc-Royal arcade.
5, Models own-Gold digger. 6, Chanel-479 Kaleidoscope.


All Essie. 1,buy me a cameo 2, lilac passion. 3, french affair 4, bermuda shorts 5, jamaica me crazy 6, pink parka.


Wanted to share with you some of my favourite nail varnishes...... I love to do my nails or get them done and at the moment I love Metallics, they look really effective and stand out!
My favourite brand is Essie, they do stunning Hot pink colours!!
This Autumn I think Glitter can look cute, never usually been a glitter fan but love this bronze Nails inc. 
Nude colours are great, found it really hard to find a nude colour thats went well with my skin tone and didn't need a million coats. the Sally Hansen is fab!! 

No comments: